Enjoy Your Digital Catalog
Enjoy your Edmund Optics Master Source Book in a convenient digital format. Fully linked to the EO website, our digital catalogs allow you to easily browse, print, and share your favorite products.
Optics and Optical Instruments Master Source Book
Featuring more than 30,100 unique optical, imaging and mechanical components! Plus, you'll find volume pricing, tech notes, selection guides and much more in our complete Master Source Book. This catalog is a must-have resource for optical researchers, designers and OEM users.
- More Optics – over 200 pages of precision optical components including Achromatic Doublets, Filters, Laser Mirrors, Aspheric Lenses and more!
- More Mechanics - Optomechanics to support, assemble and align your optical system.
- More Imaging Solutions - Over 800 Imaging Lenses in stock for immediate delivery.
Use the color-coded side tabs to browse our entire product selection!Launch
Imaging Optics Catalog
Designed exclusively for our imaging, machine vision, and inspection customers, the Imaging Optics catalog features over 1,700 unique stock imaging lenses, cameras, filters, illumination, and more. Plus, we’ve included over 40 pages of technical content to help optimize your imaging system performance.
- Learn how to specify the right imaging optics with over 40 pages of technical content.
- Browse our best-selling imaging optics, including performance curves for easy integration!
Optics Application Note Collections
Technical info and application examples including real-world tips, theoretical explanations, equations, graphical illustrations, and animations. You can utilize these Application Notes to improve your knowledge of optics.
- Learn how to select the right optics with over 50 pages of technical content.
- Browse EO’s best-selling optics and their application examples!