The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service. Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions. Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties
- Maintenance of facilities, air-conditioner, air compressor, electrical supplies
- Minimum NITEC in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with at least 3 years relevant experience
- Applicants without relevant qualification but with at least 5 years of relevant experience in manufacturing will be considered
- Physically capable of executing tasks